These are almost as good as Red Lobster's
2 c. biscuit mix
1/2 c shredded mild cheddar cheese
2/3 c milk
4 tbsp butter
1/4 tsp garlic powder
parsley flakes for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 450 F
2. Stir together the bisuit mix, cheddar, and milk until a soft dough forms. Beat with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds.
3. Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Smooth down the tops to prevent hard points from forming.
4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until the tops are brown.
5. While the biscuits are baking, melt the butter in a pan and stir in garlic powder.
6. Once the biscuits are done, brush the tops with butter, and then sprinkle with parsley flakes. Best served hot.
Makes 10 biscuits